Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Temporary Whiteboard Mount


Photobucket

Our school space is pretty small. We use our whiteboard often, especially for copywork and magnetic letter tiles. I needed a place to mount it so we could all see it, but I didn't want a permanent mount. I don't have the wall space to do that. I walked around the house looking for ideas when I spotted some old coat hooks on our back stairs.

Photobucket

I put them on a bookshelf. Now we can set the whiteboard on the hooks when we need it, and take it down when we don't. They work perfectly! The hooks are barely noticeable. I thought I would share this idea in case anyone else out there needs a quick fix.

Happy Homeschooling!

2 comments:

  1. That is a great idea!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im beyond happy to see this!!!!!!!!! I moved our school room up stairs and I haven't been able to adjust to not having our board. This will work perfect!! Having a lot of room isn't all its cracked up to be!! Trust me.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment really encourages me! Thank you for leaving one :)