Saturday, April 20, 2013

Showers of (fabric) blessings!

A very sweet and generous lady gave my girls a bunch of fabric after seeing pictures of them sewing on my husbands facebook page. It was like Christmas!

 photo 0402142703_zpsa16e8f4b.jpg

THANK YOU so much, the girls are so excited about all of this!

Ill be sure and post pictures of everything they create with all of this. They have many ideas in their heads, I simply need to take the time to help them decide and cut and get started. Time seems to be in short supply recently! Some activities are ending for the year soon, and we can use that time to do some serious sewing. :)

Id love ideas! Leave me comments with projects you have done with your girls, and any tutorials or blog posts you have written please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment really encourages me! Thank you for leaving one :)