Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Box day! AKA our curriculum is here!

Our curriculum box arrived yesterday from My Fathers World! Here are some happy pics of the kids opening it up and going through and playing with some of the learning toys. Ignore the messy background, we are starting to can our garden and I had a ton of packages out to mail for the next day LOL

Opening it up.....

Pulling it out, how can I pick just one thing?

Braeden (5) has been asking for one of these!

What a cheeser!

Laurel (3) and Lainey (2) working a puzzle together

Even my 11 year old (Tommy) had to play too  :0)

Looks like the lacing shapes are a hit!

She had to do it her way LOL

Lainey likes the stacking pegs too  :0)

They didnt even pay attention to the books and things with all of that to play with. Im so excited to start putting together their things to get started. Just 3 weeks till homeschool officially starts for us! Id LIKE to set up a cute area for them to work in, Im going to get busy seeing if I can work it in somehow. I have a couple of ideas but I need to give away a few things first to make room. Hopefully Ill be posting about that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment really encourages me! Thank you for leaving one :)