Thursday, February 2, 2012

Homemade Cloth Baby Wipes

I have quite a few cloth baby wipes I made last year that need a new home. All are 2 layers, the top layer is a flannel print, the bottom layer is sherpa (except for a couple that are bamboo velour) all new materials.


Size is approximately 8 inches by 8 inches. Serged around the edges. I have made and used these wipes in my home for years, they hold up really well!

50 cents each, thats right 6.00 a dozen! (Plus actual shipping to you.)

Email me at stairstepshomeschool@yahoo.com to order, I accept paypal.

I will be making more soon, but for now here are what I currently have to choose from.....

Dora and Boots- 8

Photobucket

Cats- 5

Photobucket

Turtles- 9

Photobucket

Kissy Frogs- 5

Photobucket

Ducks- 1
SOLD
Photobucket


Koalas- 3 (these are extra large size)

Photobucket

Cat on the Moon- 10
SOLD

Photobucket

Frogs on purple- 13
SOLD

Photobucket

Fairies- 10

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment really encourages me! Thank you for leaving one :)