Sunday, January 13, 2013

Star's First Big Girl Haircut

It was VERY hard for me to do this! Star is my baby, she has the most beautiful long curly blonde hair, and the tangles were painful for both of us. It had to be done. She lost a lot of the lighter blonde ends with this cut, but that was the delicate baby hair that has split and become so hard to comb.

Before.....

Photobucket

When combed out straight her hair was at her waist.

Photobucket

After.....

Photobucket

I face framed her hair in the front so it would blend in with the chunk she cut off herself a couple of weeks ago. She loves it! Combing her hair is so much easier. Bath time is much less of a battle now.

Photobucket

The back is cuter than I thought it would be. She still has plenty of blonde curls left after all. :)

Photobucket

As a bonus she now has the cutest pigtails ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment really encourages me! Thank you for leaving one :)