My children really enjoyed being rewarded for reading this past year. Once a month we set a date to go redeem their certificates if they met their reading goals. I required them ALL to meet the goals in order to go, I cant just take one or two kids can I? They helped motivate each other. As a bonus our Pizza Hut is located just across the street from our church, so we would go just before AWANA and sometimes see many of their friends there too. Be sure and read the requirements below, they are listed on the sign up page as well.
- You must be a parent homeschooling your child(ren) and the child(ren) must be in kindergarten through 6th grade as of September 1, 2013.
- BOOK IT! certificates are only to be used to motivate reading.
- Selling, purchasing, copying, altering, transferring or exchanging the BOOK IT! certificates is strictly prohibited and constitutes fraud.
- One order per household will be accepted. Duplicate orders will be voided. If a change needs to be made to your order after you have submitted it, please call 1-800-426-6548.
- Homeschool group/coop orders are no longer accepted.