Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First Day ~ January 2013

A blog called Journey To Josie has a great idea. Every month on the first day you take pictures of your ordinary everyday life and post them. Its sort of a scrapbook. I like it. So here is our first day.....

Photobucket

Just after midnight I found my 3 year old asleep on my 15 year old. (He wasn't really asleep :)


Photobucket

 3 year old nomming on an orange

Photobucket

 6 year old 

Photobucket


The parents after a little date!  We went in search of free wifi of all things. LOL

Photobucket

Time for bed

Photobucket

I didn't get too many pictures today, Ill do better next month!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for date night! It is sort of like a scrapbook; I have fun looking back at the old posts that catch everyday moments. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kiddos are adorable! And aren't date nights the greatest?! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for a blog award-The Liebster Award! You can find out more details at my blog Lextin Academy at this post: http://lextinacademy.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Keep up the wonderful blogging work!

    Lexi

    ReplyDelete

Your comment really encourages me! Thank you for leaving one :)