Friday, January 3, 2014

Random 5 on Friday ~ January 3rd 2014

The Pebble Pond




I like the idea of posting 5 random things on Friday so I'm linking up with The Pebble Pond and other bloggers doing the same thing :)

So here are my random 5 for this week.....

1. I am so glad it snowed a bit and the weather is all icky outside. I do not like the cold but I do like staying home. I have had way too much running to do the past 2 weeks, Im ready to hibernate now!

2. I have spent the past 2 days just cleaning up the after math of Christmas and loading an entire vehicle full of things to donate to the thrift store. It feels good to lose a couple hundred pounds of stuff!

3. I do not so New Years Resolutions, but I do have goals for the year. One of my main goals for this year involves doing a lot of painting. And sewing. :)

4. I just filled out the first vendor interest form for the new Schoolhouse Crew year. Perhaps Ill have a review of some fun curriculum coming up soon.

5. Im looking forward to next week because if all goes as planned Ill be buying something I have always wanted, but it isnt for me. Ill post more about that next week!

Have a BLESSED WEEK!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. it snowed here today. It's still snowing so we will see how much we get by tomorrow.. I filled out the form as well but my kiddos are too old for this product coming up so we will continue to wait.. the anticipation is killing us.. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Your comment really encourages me! Thank you for leaving one :)