Friday, March 7, 2014

Random 5 on Friday ~ March 7th 2014

The Pebble Pond




 It's March already? That snuck right up on me, but I know our cow was glad. She was due the first week of March and sure enough on March 2nd the little calf arrived!


Its a boy!

 photo IMG_2577_zps27ddd705.jpg


My husband has been beside himself with happiness. Hes back to milking every day again, hes in milk heaven!

Skye lost a tooth when Braeden jumped on the bed and hit her in the mouth by accident. She was laughing so hard I was kinda surprised to see the blood trickling from her lip. It was a baby tooth (bottom tooth) thank the Lord!

 photo 0303130610_zps3a9558ac.jpg

After weeks of rearranging the house to fit in my grandkids I finally have a sewing area set up in my bedroom. Theres actually room for me and 2 girls to sew at the same time. WOOHOO!

 photo 0302210055_zps5b8973b3.jpg

River saved enough money to buy her dream doll, her first American Girl, Felicity. She is a retired doll and wasnt easy to find. She didnt come with clothes so we dressed her in outfits we had. Shes very proud of her!

 photo IMG_2610_zpsc9a788e2.jpg


Isn't this pretty? Want to know what it is? Check back later this week! Ill give you a hint, its a science review.....

 photo IMG_2601_zpsf8e56ad8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment really encourages me! Thank you for leaving one :)