Sunday, July 20, 2014

New Resource for Homeschoolers in Need of Curriculum or Wishing to Donate

 photo ffs_zps2ed6b9e3.jpg

I recently ran across a new group on facebook that was created so that homeschoolers in need could get curriculum for just the cost of shipping. I joined because I had a few boxes of things I wanted to donate, and I was able to clear out those boxes in just a few days.

So if you or someone you know is going through a rough time financially and is in need of curriculum come join the group! Also if you have things to donate you are much needed there as well!

The group is called Homeschool Curriculum Free For Shipping. It has been around for about a month now and is growing very fast!

If you would like more information before you join, you can read all the details at the Homeschool Curriculum Free For Shipping Blog. Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment really encourages me! Thank you for leaving one :)