Friday, July 18, 2014

Random 5 on Friday ~ 7-18-14

The Pebble Pond




1. 20 years ago today my 3rd child was born. He is my second son. It always blows my mind to think of any of my 3 grown children as adults, but they are. When I was his age, I was pregnant with him. Yes that makes me 40. It still feels like not too long ago though.

2. Three of my kids are headed to 4H camp next week. Ill have just my two youngest girls at home. Whatever will we do? I'm kidding, we have all kinds of fun planned!

3. I have spent most of this week organizing. I have been reading this book, reviewing it actually, and it has inspired me to take control of my time and space back again. The book is called Flourish, and my review will be up next week so look for it!

4. It has been a month since we have been to church on a Sunday. I hope to go back this week. Between the chickenpox and mini trips we just haven't been able to go. I miss it.

5. Popcorn is the most irresistible food for me. Hows that for random? ;)

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment really encourages me! Thank you for leaving one :)