Friday, June 7, 2013

THM Cheesy Chicken Pizza ~ S


 photo June4th022_zpsbcbc8650.jpg


  THM Cheesy Chicken Pizza ~ S


Ingredients:

Joseph's Pitas
chopped cooked chicken breast
cheese of choice
alfredo sauce
Italian seasoning
parmesan cheese

Combine the chicken with enough alfredo sauce to give it the consistency of chicken salad.
Spread it over the pita, sprinkle with cheeses and Italian seasoning.
Bake on a cookie sheet for 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees.

I make regular pizzas for my husband and kids. I am following the Trim Healthy Mama plan so this is what I make for me instead. It also makes a nice lunch when they are having something I cant have. I don't miss regular pizza at all! You can even make regular pizzas with the THM plan if you use a Joseph's pita instead of crust. But I never have liked pepperoni. If you are using THM this is an S meal.
Enjoy!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ya know, without those pitas, my lunches would be pretty boring - dinners too...and snacks. I guess I just need those pitas. :-)
    Thanks for linking up at Trim Healthy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment really encourages me! Thank you for leaving one :)