Monday, April 29, 2013

Farm Living Room

The living room is cute and cozy too, the walls in this room have not been painted (YAY!) but it does make the room seem darker. Im ok with that :)

  photo Farm080_zps2805f4af.jpg

I didn't take a picture of the ceiling but it looks just like the walls. Its such pretty wood! Look at those door frames, just like the ones in our house. I am SO glad this room wasn't painted!

  photo Farm081_zpsdb28afeb.jpg

I don't know if I can handle that carpet or not. Depends on whats underneath. I have grown to loathe carpet over the years.

 photo Farm079_zps61b1c6b9.jpg

See the other parts of the house.....

Farm Kitchen
Farm Living Room
Farm Dining Room
Farm Bedrooms
Farm Bathroom
Farm Pictures (outside)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment really encourages me! Thank you for leaving one :)